Thursday, September 6, 2007

European 07 EFL Champion Joins Faculty


Uve Poom has been added to the faculty at IDAS 07. Uve is a two-time attendee of the program, was in the IDAS Grand Final in 2006 and this year won the European EFL Debate Championship in Istanbul. Uve has grown tremendously into an excellent debater as well as an excellent trainer and event organizer.

Uve had a lot to do with the Tallinn Open last year and engineered the train components of that program. He is also an active part of the team that will host Europeans 2008 in Tallinn.

He writes:

I will probably give a couple of debate content lectures at Tallinn DebSoc in Sept-Nov, so when I have them prepared, I can also give you a better overview of what I could take about. International relations and economic development/foreign aid are what I'm particularly interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment